This is an important message on how privilege really works.
it’s good to remember that we shouldn’t only define ourselves by our marginalized identities. for example I am cis, I am middle class, I am educated, I speak English, I am a documented citizen—remember all of those identities you possess that give you privilege.
Always check your privilege. Everyone has one in some way
im really tired of europeans on here reblogging posts about racism in america and adding shocked disapproving comments like “get it together america lol” as if there isn’t an enormous amount of racism in europe and as if it wasn’t the europeans that first colonized the new world that planted the seed of racism in north america
When did doing something ‘like a girl’ become an insult?
The part that gets me is at the end of the commercial, when they ask one of the first ladies if she had a chance to do her demonstration of “running like a girl” over again, what would she do differently and she says, “I would run like myself.” I legit cried.
Putting on makeup is such a spiritual experience I watch myself go from a 3 to a 9 right in front of my mirror I love it
no, if you are putting on makeup, I don’t care who you are or what you look like, you go from about a 10 to 1
keep talking shit you gonna go from a basic ass 2 to a 6-feet-under
- Aries: We're no strangers to love
- Taurus: You know the rules and so do I
- Gemini: A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
- Cancer: You wouldn't get this from any other guy
- Leo: I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
- Virgo: Gotta make you understand
- Libra: Never gonna give you up
- Scorpio: Never gonna let you down
- Sagittarius: Never gonna run around and desert you
- Capricorn: Never gonna make you cry
- Aquarius: Never gonna say goodbye
- Pisces: Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
The community in Ferguson is struggling to come up with the money to keep their kids fed, since school has been cancelled all this time, yet people have donated over $12,000 to the murderer who started all of this in the last 24 hours alone. Think about that. And then donate to the right cause.
My friend Alex was shot 8 times by Oakville cops a couple years ago because he was threatening to take his own life with a gun. They didn’t even try and save him, he was a severely depressed individual who could of easily been disarmed without the use if gun force. More than 12 rounds were fired….